Metis, a well-funded startup, is looking for a hands-on head of engineering to join its core founding team and management to lead our passionate engineering team.We are a small team of absolute experts who are building a novel solution within the observability domain to allow developers, DevOps and platform engineering teams to own their databases
with ease. We are on a mission to create a new category within the enormous observability market.
Metis platform enables developers and DevOps teams to adopt DevOps best practices to their SDLC to prevent any issues from reaching production, implement holistic monitoring and anomaly detection to their production and use our troubleshooting platform to reduce the amount of time spent on debugging.
- Be part of the founding team
- Code Implementation: Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code for our web applications, following best practices and coding standards.
- Responsive Design: Develop responsive web interfaces that work seamlessly across various devices and screen sizes.
- UI/UX Collaboration: Collaborate with UI/UX designers to understand design requirements, provide feedback, and implement visually appealing user interfaces.
- 3+ years of hands-on Frontend development experience
- 1+ years of hands-on, TypeScript, and frameworks like Express and NestJS.
- Experience with React - MUST, with typescript - big advantage
- Familiarity with state management - Recoil is an advantage
- Experience with Cypress - advantage
- A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP/s, Websockets etc.
- Startup mentality: high pace, dynamically changing tasks and priorities
- Passionate about innovation and creation
- Competitive salary and equity
- Hybrid and flexible work arrangements
- Working with great people, who have passion for what they are doing
- Shape the technical direction of a growing startup